Friday, June 6, 2014

 Sunday, May 17-Seminary Graduation
I appreciate the programs of the church which supplement the teaching that is done in the home, seminary being one of my favorite.  Seminary in Utah is a part of the school day. I have seen Jordan's testimony and understanding of the gospel grow as he has faithfully attended and participated in his seminary classes. His contributions to our scripture study and family nights reflect this growth. Meghan, Jordan, and Kyle have all had incredible teachers that inspire them to want to be better. They have opened their eyes in ways I have not been able to do. Thanks to all those who dedicate their life to teaching the gospel!
Kevin Payne, Skyler Anderton, Aaron Ashby, Jordan Paynter, and Austin Gren
I'm at a loss for words....
These girls will miss Jordan's persistent taunting and teasing!

No comments: